Venue & Hospitality
Jalan Putra, Chow Kit,
50746 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Conference Dates: July 23-24, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
KL International Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
1. Head southeast on to KLIA2 0.8 km
2. Slight right toward KLIA2 Arrival Ln 0.2 km
3. Keep left to continue toward KLIA2 Arrival Ln 0.2 km
4. Keep right to continue on KLIA2 Arrival Ln 1.4 km
5. Keep left 1.3 km
6. Merge onto Lebuhraya Klia Extension/E6 Partial toll road 10.6 km
7. Take the exit onto ELITE/AH2/E6 toward Ipoh/Kuala Lumpur/Shah Alam/E1/Damansara/Petaling Jaya/E20 Toll road 10.9 km
8. Take the exit toward Lingkaran Putrajaya/E6 Toll road 0.7 km
9. Continue onto Lingkaran Putrajaya/E6 Partial toll road 6.0 km
10. Take the E20 ramp to Maju Expressway/Kuchai Lama/Kuala Lumpur/Jln Tun Razak Toll road 0.5 km
11. Continue onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Putrajaya/E20 Toll road 18.2 km
12. Take exit 2003-Kuchai Lama to merge onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 toward Cheras Partial toll road 2.0 km
13. Keep left at the fork to stay on Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 0.8 km
14. Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 turns slightly right and becomes Jalan Sungai Besi 1.3 km
15. Take the exit toward Jln. Dewan Bahasa/Istana Negara/Lebuhraya Persekutuan/Petaling Jaya/Dataran Merdeka/Ipoh/Klang 0.2 km
16. Continue onto Jalan Istana 1.9 km
17. Keep right to continue on Jalan Damansara 2.5 km
18. Keep right to continue on Lebuhraya Sultan Iskandar 3.6 km
19. Take the Jalan Tun Ismail exit toward Jalan Putra/Jalan Raja Laut/Bukit Tunku/PWTC 0.6 km
20. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Jalan Putra 81 m
21. Turn left
22. Destination will be on the left 87 m
Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur: Jalan Putra, 50350, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Kuala Lumpur:
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country which occupies parts of the Malay Peninsula and island of Borneo. It is known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital of Malaysia is Kualalumpur which is the home to many colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bunting and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers. Originally a part of the Malay Kingdom, Malaysia became a part of the British Empire only in the 18th Century. It is a multi-cultured kingdom which has a strong political hold over its citizens and is basically modelled over Westminster parliamentary system with the common law ruling over its legal system. And this is one of the key factors due to which Malaysia has one of the best economic records in Asia, with GDP growing at an average 6.5% per annum for almost 50 years. Another important factor that defines the country’s economy is its rich abundance in its natural resources and tourism industry. Allconferencealert.com brings in together all the important conferences that are going on around this beautiful Asian country to a single place in a perfect manner.