Call for Abstract
2nd Global Meeting on Diabetes and Endocrinology, will be organized around the theme “Commitment to Excellence in the field of Diabetes and Endocrinology”
Endocrinology Meet 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Endocrinology Meet 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Metformin
- Track 1-2Insulin secretagogues
- Track 1-3Thiazolidinediones
- Track 3-1Causes of Retinopathy
- Track 3-2Diabetic macular edema
- Track 3-3Laser photocoagulation
- Track 3-4Pars plana vitreous surgery
- Track 3-5Transplantation treatments
Individuals with diabetes have more critical issues with teeth and gum, so great care is necessary. Periodontal disease is a common dental problem seen in individuals with diabetes. Risk of gum problems is more in aging people and with poor blood sugar maintenance. With infections and gum issues the blood sugar levels increase and makes it harder to control diabetes due to less susceptible to bacteria infecting the gums.
- Track 5-1Necrobiosis Lipoidica
- Track 5-2Acanthosis Nigricans
- Track 5-3Cutaneous Infections associated with DM
- Track 5-4Granuloma Annulare
- Track 5-5Diabetic Bullae
- Track 5-6Diabetic Dermopathy (shin spots)
Adults with diabetes are more prone to cardiovascular complication (6% of the individuals) like atherosclerosis which narrow the arteries and leads to reduced blood flow to the heart and other body parts. The partial blockage of the coronary arteries produces angina (chest pain) and the complete blockage lead to heart attack. Atherosclerosis also leads to stoke the complete blockage of blood flow to brain and peripheral arterial disease – poor supply of blood to the legs. These are the main reasons for the death of most people with diabetes.
- Track 6-1Heart attack
- Track 6-2Stroke
- Track 6-3Aneurysm
- Track 6-4Sudden cardiac arrest
- Track 6-5Peripheral artery diseases
- Track 7-1Medical nutrition therapy
- Track 7-2Nutrition developments and interventions
- Track 7-3Supplements for diabetes
- Track 7-4Content of the nutrition
- Track 7-5Herbal products
- Track 8-1Lipid and Glucose Metabolism
- Track 8-2The glycemic index
- Track 8-3Etiology of obesity
- Track 8-4Obesity and Myeloma
- Track 8-5Proteins and micronutrients
Diabetic patients should monitor their feet regularly to avoid risks which may lead amputation. Even minor wounds like blister to foot lead to serious consequences, as blood flow decreases in diabetic person the wound healing is delayed leading to infection and spread of infection quickly. Predominant pathogens include gram +ve cocci especially staphylococci and streptococci. Chronic or previously treated wounds lead to several microbial cultures for which appropriate antimicrobial therapy is required.
Pediatric diabetes is a condition is children dealing with endocrine disorders like physical growth and sexual development and diabetes. In pediatric type 1 diabetes the body loses its ability to produce insulin due to autoimmune destruction of beta cells and most of the pediatric patients with diabetes have type 1 diabetes depending lifelong on exogenous insulin. Children are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes are mostly obese and with type 2 are at high risk of cardiovascular diseases and microvascular complications.
- Track 11-1Unexplained weight loss, on-specific malaise
- Track 11-2Symptoms of ketoacidosis
- Track 11-3Insulin therapy
- Track 11-4Glycosuria in diabetic child
Reproductive endocrinology is a surgical subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology which trains physician in reproductive filed about hormonal functioning. Pregnancy is a significant stage of a women’s life. It is called as incubation where posterity is created in women so, care should be taken that both the posterity and the women are safe. A pregnant woman and the child are at high risk of thyroid disorder following infertility, miscarriage and complications during pregnancy and labor. Thyroid aliments in women can cause and issue with menstrual period, problem getting pregnant and problem amid pregnancy.
- Track 12-1In vitro fertilization
- Track 12-2Fertility preservation
- Track 12-3Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Track 12-4Ovarian cysts
- Track 12-5Pelvic mass and adhesions
Biomarker is a naturally occurring molecule, gene or a character which helps in identifying the diseases. In case of diabetes HbA1c is considered as a biomarker to identify risk factors for retinopathy, nephropathy and vascular diseases. These provide preventive measures at the subclinical stage. The well organized and usage of biomarker within the growth of anti-diabetes medication can help in better and quick understanding of the pathological process of diabetes.
- Track 13-1Carbonyl stress
- Track 13-2Pulse wave analysis
- Track 13-3Auto fluorescence
- Track 13-4Biomarkers of vascular function in diabetes